Painting Apartments and Lofts in Upper East Side, Manhattan
When Upper East Side Homeowners Want To Paint their Apartments and Lofts One Company Always Comes To Mind.
When John Parker started JP Interiors in 1995 his goal was to deliver quality craftsmanship, quick turnaround, reasonable prices, and an eye for the refined and vibrant colors that discerning Upper East Side homeowners demand.
John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services in the Upper East Side with a focus on apartment painting, loft painting, house painting, and townhouse painting.
If you need an experienced painter to repair water damage, repair builders’ quality paint jobs, prepare new construction or maintain your loft space call JP Interiors for a superior job.
A trained artist with a BFA from Pratt Institute and an MFA in Art History from Hunter College, John’s dedication and commitment to detail and style has steadily grown his painting business from a one-man crew to multiple small and medium-sized painting.
He doesn’t just promise to do thorough and detailed painting jobs, he and his crews deliver.
- Customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures.
- Written 27-Step House Painting Processes (so you know specifically what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars)
- Written Contracts with Start and Finish Dates Spelled Out
- 50 Local References You Can Call
- Owner or Supervisor On Site Every Day to Maintain Quality Control
- Written Estimate with Price Guarantee
- Exclusive in-house techniques to restore old trim work without the expense and mess of replacing old moldings and millwork.
- Experts in identifying and avoiding common and costly mistakes.
- One-Year Touch-up Guarantee
Projects in a classic building or home are a lot more challenging than you might expect. Many home and business owners lost valuable time and money hiring the wrong painting contractor for such intricate jobs.
You’ll want to hire painters that understand the unique challenge of your Upper East Side home, so we invite you to contact any of the 50 local references we provide and ask about our work. Hire a professional painting contractor without all the headaches and hassles commonly associated with other painters and so-called painting services.
Whether we paint one room or your entire home, you’ll be proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full-scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our staff of professional carpenters and painters.
Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services. Call today at 718.227.1200 for an estimate on your Upper East Side, Manhattan painting project.