Painting Services for Shrewsbury NJ Homeowners
If Your Shrewsbury, NJ Home has:
- Water Damage
- Plaster Cracks
- Damaged Moldings or
- Just Needs Painting
JP Interiors has Over 18 Years of Experience Restoring the Original Beauty of Homes Like Yours.
JP Interiors provides interior and exterior painting services in Shrewsbury, NJ with a focus on house painting, townhouse painting and apartment painting.
If you need an experienced painter contractor for your home in Shrewsbury, NJ to repair water damage, repair builder quality paint jobs, prepare new construction, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings or to remove layers of crusty wallpaper or maintain your townhouse or apartment call JP Interiors for a superior job.
Since 1995, John Parker has steadily grown his painting business from a one man crew to multiple small and medium sized painting crews. John and his crews have learned a lot about working in older homes especially since he learned his craft painting historic brownstones in Brooklyn, NY.
- Preparing for painting in older homes is a lot more challenging than most people realize and unfortunately many of John’s clients learned the hard way that you just can’t hire any painter and expect outstanding results.
- They have become experts in identifying and avoiding costly mistakes. A careful examination of the substrate and proper preparation of the surface are essential to a quality painting and repair project.
- If you live in an older home in Shrewsbury, the walls and woodwork can reject new paint in many ways. Applying a new coat of paint without properly preparing the area can often times make the problem caused by layers of old paint and wallpaper or deteriorating plaster much worse.
- After a surface is properly prepared it is just as important to choose the right type of coating for the job in an older building. Color, finish and the types of paint are important considerations.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes that we use will make the difference in a finished job you will enjoy every day. John doesn’t just promise to do thorough and detailed painting jobs, he and his crews deliver.
- Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures. We provide at least 50 references for our clients and encourage you to call them.
- We take pride in following our written “Interior House Painting Process” and “Daily Interior Clean-up Check-List“ which means we pledge to leave your home in good shape at the end of each day.
- Our goal is for every client to become a client for life and we know we are succeeding because we have completed over 3,000 painting projects including 1,000 painting projects for previous clients.
Whether you are ready to paint one room or your entire home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our staff of professional carpenters and painters.