JP Interiors, Inc., Carroll Gardens Painting Company
When Carroll Gardens homeowners want to enhance and restore their beautiful brownstones, they call the one painting company they always see around the neighborhood.
JP Interiors, Inc. provides top-quality interior and exterior painting services in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, focusing on painting historic brownstones, townhouses, houses, lofts, and apartments. Our experienced painters repair water damage, skim coat ceilings, and color walls. We fix plaster cracks, restore moldings and remove layers of crusted wallpaper so call us for superior work.
Carroll Gardens Brownstones require special attention
Preparation for a painting job in older homes is challenging. Many of our clients further learned that you can’t hire inexperienced painters for specialized restorations.
Our Professional Qualifications
- John and his crew learned much about working in older homes in the historic Brooklyn neighborhoods because their home base is inside a 280-year old building. They lovingly maintain it with the same attention and care they provide for their clients.
- Our crew tells where you are experiencing cracking plaster before seeing your home and can save old horsehair and plaster over lathe walls. We can recreate the technique or renew it with drywall.
- With 18 years of experience, the staff at JP Interiors Inc. expertly identifies problems and avoids costly mistakes. Some painters only consider the surface, however, John and his crews make thorough examinations of the substrate too. This is a necessary part of the preparation and furthermore leads to an excellent paint and repair project.
- Older homes and buildings can reject new paint, consequently, applying new coats of paint without correct preparation makes problems. We fix layers of old paint and wallpaper or deteriorating plaster.
- Choosing the right type of coating isn’t as simple as running to the local paint store and matching shades. The color, finish, and paint types should all be considered before deciding on coating for an older building.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes that we use make a difference in our finished job.
Carroll Gardens Painting Company
When you are ready to paint your Carroll Gardens brownstone you’ll want to hire a company that understands the difficulties. We invite you to contact any of our local references and ask about our work.
Whether you want to paint a room or your entire residence, our painting skills will make you proud of your home. Our expert carpenters and painters also do light carpentry and full-scale trim carpentry.
Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services.
Call us today at 718.227.1200 for an estimate on your Carroll Gardens painting project.
Carroll Gardens in General
Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn is a forty-block span known for its picturesque brownstones and townhouses with big, lush, green front yards and tree-lined streets. In recent years, developers looked to Carroll Gardens to build high-rise apartments. The neighborhood teems with charming restaurants, cozy cafes, and many independent, artisanal shops.
Carroll Gardens boasts Brooklyn’s 3rd largest park with children’s playgrounds and ball courts for all ages, and plenty of picnic areas to rest and unwind. Carroll Gardens is home to the famed Brooklyn Transit museum, a fun family museum celebrating the history of New York’s public transit system. It features vintage signs, historic subway cars, and buses, in addition to many other exhibits. Rich with diverse residents, with influences by French, Italian, and Arabic cultures, Carroll Gardens is considered one of the most beautiful, sought-after neighborhoods to live in New York City.