Painting Houses and Homes Rumson, NJ
Attention to Every Detail in Painting Your Home Gives Our Clients in Rumson, NJ the Results They Want
- JP Interiors provides interior and exterior painting services in Rumson, NJ with a focus on fine interior painting and exterior house painting. A trained artist with a BFA from Pratt Institute and an MFA in Art History from Hunter College, John’s dedication and commitment to detail and style has steadily grown his painting business from a one man crew to multiple small and medium sized painting.
- If you need an experienced painter contractor in Rumson, NJ to repair water damage, repair builder quality paint jobs, prepare new construction, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings or to remove layers of crusty wallpaper or maintain your townhouse or apartment call JP Interiors for a superior job.
- We can help you re-decorate with our expert color consultation process that many of our customers find critical for making an investment in their home. Let’s face it the wrong color makes the best paint job, the worst paint job.
- That’s why we employ our unique process that has been developed over more than 18 years in working with our clients. We find the right color for your room, or your whole house.
- We work closely with you until we have found that unexpected and perfect color by sampling each color with large fan decks, working with your design and tastes, and then actual paint sample on boards that you can keep. This process will help you visualize and achieve your perfect color. That’s why our customers call us back time and time again!
Whether you need to paint one room or paint your entire home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again.
JP Interiors has Over 18 Years of Experience Restoring the Historic Beauty of Homes Like Yours
John learned his craft by painting historic brownstones in Brooklyn, NY.
John and his crews have learned a lot about working in older homes for demanding clients.
Preparing for painting in older homes is a lot more challenging than most people realize and unfortunately some of John’s clients learned the hard way that you can’t just hire any painting contractor to do this work for you.
- They have become experts in identifying and avoiding costly mistakes. A careful examination of the substrate and proper preparation of the surface are essential to a quality painting and repair project.
- An old structure can reject new paint in many ways. Applying a new coat of paint without properly preparing the area, can often times make the problem caused by layers of old paint and wallpaper or deteriorating plaster much worse.
- After a surface is properly prepared it is just as important to choose the right type of coating for the job in an older building. Color, finish and the types of paint are important considerations.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes that we use will make the difference in a finished job you will enjoy every day.
John doesn’t just promise to do thorough and detailed painting jobs, he and his crews deliver.
- Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures.
It is possible to hire a professional painting contractor that will complete your project without all the headaches and hassles that are commonly associated with other painters and so called painting services.
Whether you are ready to paint one room or your entire home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our staff of professional carpenters and painters.