Upper West Side Painting Company
Our Upper West Side painting company skillfully paints and restores your Apartments or Townhouses due to the following:
- Water damage
- Layers of crusty wallpaper
- Plaster cracks
- Multiple layers of dried-out paint
- Damaged moldings
JP Interiors has over 18 Years of experience restoring the beauty of homes like yours. Many call us to say, “We’ve seen your vans in our neighborhood.” Over the years, John Parker has steadily grown his painting business from a one-man crew. He now oversees multiple small and medium-sized painting crews.
John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, NY, focusing on house painting, apartment painting, and townhouse painting.
Preparing to paint townhouses, townhomes, and apartments is a lot more challenging than most people realize.
- Older homes in Manhattan, NY, can reject new paint in many ways. Therefore, holding onto layers of old paint, wallpaper, or plaster often causes problems. Adding new coats of paint without properly preparing the area can make the issue a lot worse. Many of John’s loyal clients learned that hiring painters without proper training and experience often leads to damaging results.
- John and his crews learned much about restoring older homes in the historic neighborhoods of Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York. In fact, their home base is in a 280-year-old building. The crew lovingly maintains it with the same attention and care shown to their clients.
- Having successfully completed over 3,000 painting projects, they know where you are experiencing cracking plaster before seeing your home. Our crew can save old horse hair and plaster over lathe walls as well as recreate the technique or replace it with drywall.
- Choosing the right type of coating isn’t as easy as visiting the local paint store and matching colors. Color, finish, and then the type of paint should all be considered before choosing the coating for an older home or building.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes we use will make the difference in the finished job you enjoy every time you walk into the room.
Upper West Side Painting Company
Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10, and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures. We take pride in following our written “Interior House Painting Process” and our “Daily Interior Clean-up Check-List, “ and that means we pledge to leave your home in good shape at the end of each day.
Whether you are ready to paint one room or your entire Upper West Side home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full-scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our professional carpenters and painters.
Please see our Services page for a complete list of our services.
Do you need an experienced painter to repair water damage, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings, or remove layers of crusty wallpaper in your Upper West Side home? Without a doubt, call JP Interiors for a superior job.
Call now at 718.227.1200 for an estimate on your Upper West Side painting project.