Park Slope Painting Company
Beautifying Historic Brownstones in Park Slope, Brooklyn
If Your Park Slope Brownstone has:
- Water Damage
- Plaster Cracks
- Damaged Moldings
- or Just Needs Painting
JP Interiors has Over 18 Years of Experience Restoring the Historic Beauty of Park Slope Homes Like Yours.
Many people call us to say “we’ve seen your vans in our neighborhood.” Over the last 18 years, John Parker has steadily grown his painting business from a one-man crew to multiple small and medium-sized painting crews.
John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services in Park Slope Brooklyn, NY with a focus on painting historic brownstone homes, house painting, loft painting, townhouse painting, and apartment painting.
- John and his crews have learned a lot about working in older homes in Park Slope. Preparing for painting in older homes is a lot more challenging than most people realize.
- They have become experts in identifying and avoiding costly mistakes. A careful examination of the substrate and proper preparation of the surface is essential to a quality painting and repair project.
- An old structure can reject new paint in many ways. Applying a new coat of paint without properly preparing the area can oftentimes make the problem caused by layers of old paint and wallpaper or deteriorating plaster much worse.
- After a surface is properly prepared it is just as important to choose the right type of coating for the job in an older building. Color, finish, and the types of paint are important considerations.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes that we use will make the difference in a finished job you will enjoy every day.
If you need an experienced painter to repair water damage, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings or remove layers of crusty wallpaper, call our Park Slope painting company for a superior job.
Many of John’s clients learned the hard way that you can’t just hire any painter to this specialized restoration work for your brownstone home in Park Slope.
John doesn’t just promise to do thorough and detailed painting jobs in Park Slope, he and his crews deliver.
Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures. We take pride in following our written “Interior House Painting Process” and our “Daily Interior Clean-up Check-List“ which means we pledge to leave your home in good shape at the end of each day.
Our goal is for every client to become a client for life and we know we are succeeding because we have completed over 1,000 painting projects for previous clients.
When you are ready to paint your Park Slope brownstone you will want to hire someone that understands the challenge in these projects. We invite you to contact any of the 50 local references we provide and ask about our work.
Whether you are ready to paint one room or your entire home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full-scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our staff of professional carpenters and painters.