Cobble Hill Painting Company
Beautifying Historic Brownstones in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY
If Your Beloved Cobble Hill Brownstone or Apartment Needs Painting or Restoration Work due to:
- Water Damage
- Layers of Crusty Wallpaper
- Plaster Cracks
- Multiple Layers of Dried Out Paint
- Damaged Moldings
JP Interiors is a Cobble Hill painting company that has Over 18 Years of Experience Restoring the Historic Beauty of Homes Like Yours
Many people that call us say “we’ve seen your vans in our neighborhood”. Over the last 18 years, John Parker has steadily grown his painting business from a one-man crew to multiple small and medium-sized painting crews.
John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services in Cobble Hill Brooklyn, NY with a focus on painting historic brownstone homes, house painting, loft painting, townhouse painting, and apartment painting.
Preparing for painting in Cobble Hill Brooklyn NY brownstone homes and apartments is a lot more challenging than most people realize.
Unfortunately, many of John’s loyal clients learned that hiring a painter without the right training and experience can often lead to disappointing results or even damage.
- John and his crews have learned a lot about working in older homes in the historic neighborhoods in Brooklyn. In fact their home base is in a 280-year old home that they lovingly maintain with the same attention and care they provide for their clients.
- Successfully painting thousands of homes has made John and his crews experts in identifying and avoiding costly mistakes. A careful examination of the surface and the substrate and proper preparation of the surface is essential to a quality painting and restoration project.
- An older structure can reject new paint in many ways. Applying a new coat of paint without properly preparing the area, can oftentimes make the problem caused by layers of old paint and wallpaper or deteriorating plaster much worse.
- Choosing the right type of coating is just as important as a properly prepared surface. Color, finish, and the types of paint are also important considerations that will be discussed.
- The application techniques and details in the painting processes that we use will make the difference in a finished job you will enjoy every day.
If you need an experienced painter to repair water damage, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings or remove layers of crusty wallpaper, call JP Interiors for a superior job.
Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures.
We take pride in following our written “Interior House Painting Process” and our “Daily Interior Clean-up Check-List“ which means we pledge to leave your home in good shape at the end of each day.
Whether you are ready to paint one room or your entire home, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again. Light carpentry repairs or full-scale trim carpentry is all done in-house by our staff of professional carpenters and painters.